it has recently been discovered in a scientific study that sunday afternoons are the opportune time to write blogs.
not the opportune time to dump your car in a bog. like in psycho.
tori just stuck a pillow up the back of my sweatshirt and called me "pregnant backwards."
if that isn’t somewhat awkward, i don’t know what is.
things we daydream about:
1. how im going to decorate my dorm room next fall.
2. getting a tan.
3. what it would be like at a different school.
4. how myspace would survive without avid bloggers like ellen.
5. how far away i could get from here in a day.
6. how to construct a robot in the sky.
7. how most of the female population would look without an electric outlet.
8. living in indonesia.
9. what i would look like bald.
10. having a soundtrack playing to my life.
11. driving my own car.
12. how long i could rollerblade until my wheels were gone.
13. never having to shave my legs again.
14. being in a movie and doing my own stunts.
15. keeping my fish alive for more than a month.
1. harder, better, faster, stronger-daft punk
2. wonderboy-tenacious D
3. our song-taylor swift
4. here comes a special boy-freezepop
5. so much love-the rocket summer
6. wannabe-spice girls
7. maneater-nelly fertado
9. you dance-eastmountainsouth
10. everything-michael buble
11. here in the middle-haley
12. hey jude-the beatles
13. my stupid mouth-john mayer
14. international harvester-craig morgan
15. gold digger-kayne west
15 ways to fill up time in vancouver:
1. walk the columbia river boardwalk
2. drive to the end of a country road (frenchman’s bar)
3. go to walmart and make a box of fun
5. make music videos
6. go snowboarding
7. flamingo people
8. go to the beach/surf
9. cart racing at winco
10. muchas gracias
11. go to portland
12. hike on a trail
13. bike ride/rollerblade
14. bowling at big al’s
15. go to random awesome parks: franklin, esther short, hidden, big red, wintler, carter...
3 on the bed and the little one said, roll over, roll over.
i’m not a roller.
all these lists were a collaboration from emily, ellen, and victoria.
we hope your read was pleasurable.
oh and happy easter.
(we just got done with an easter egg hunt. it was amazing!)
p.s. i should add that each of us contributed 5 of the 15 items on the lists above. figuring out which one of us added which 5 is up to you.