this seems to be the thing to do, so...
25 things you may or may not know about me, and may or may not care to know.
i guess you're supposed to repost and tag 25 people??
1. when i was 5 or 6, i almost got dragged out in a riptide. thankfully my mom saved my life.
2. im going to school to be a teacher, but my dream job would be something in the arts: artist, working at an art studio, being a dance teacher, or something like that.
3. last wednesday i spend 15.5 hours in a tree.
4. i don't have a bike and i really need to get one.
5. one of my best life experiences was state track meet 04.
6. even with all my involvement in sports, i've never broken a bone or had a significant injury.
7. im going to run a marathon someday.
8. almost all the flowers i have ever gotten are dried and are hanging from my ceiling in my bedroom.
9. i keep all the fortune cookie fortunes i get.
10. chicken pot pies are amazing.
11. i live in seattle, but i love portland way times more.
12. after church searching, in seattle, i've started going to quest church, and in portland, eric and i have started going to imago dei.
13. if it weren't so cold, i would never wear socks.
14. i despise umbrellas. just wear a parka. or a hood. or a hat.
15. peanut butter and celery is one of my favorite snacks. mmm delish!
16. i have decoupaged close to 30 notebooks.
17. my favorite colors are purple and green.
18. i would really like to go on a hot air balloon.
19. it doesn't matter if im late or not, i still manipulate traffic to get places faster. i.e. i keep track of which roads have more lights, how long i have to make the light when the cross walk sign starts blinking, etc.
20. im one of the few people i know who actually wears a watch
21. i have a good sense of direction and can give good directions and quickly use a map.
22. in highschool, i got an almost perfect score on a spacial reasoning test.
23. now that i work in extended care, i despise playdough.
24. i love wearing skirts and scarves.
25. someday i hope to teach overseas.