Tuesday, February 16, 2010

lalalaLA!

DAI:
Photobucket
SOFD: lalalaLA! by boy eats drum machine
WIKI: office supplies crossbow
ETSY: love gnomes

my valentine's day weekend consisted of happy hour, the invention of lying, valentine's day (movie), church, time with eric, and an unvalentine's day party (which actually turned into an engagement party for one of my friends).

oh and eric and i booked flights for our honeymoon...EUROPE!

and eric gave me a super cute necklace from etsy! i love it!

anyway, wedding plans are coming along. my secret goal is to be on once wed . :)

check off:

venue
photographer
cake
florist
dress, shoes, jewelry
much more...

looks like i need to devote a whole entry just on wedding plans! look for it soon!

should probably go back to paying attention to my class. haha.

3 comments:

  1. whoa. Nick and I watched the invention of lying on Valentines day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! you're getting married! How fun. And Europe?! Sounds incredible and romantic : ) You're gonna love being married. It's the best thing ever. How many days til the big one?

    ps. i'm sarah! just stopping by from a mutual blogger friend of ours : )

    ReplyDelete