Tuesday, April 28, 2009

you are the..

tobacco to my pipe
high to my five
mac to my book
palm to my tree
photo to my booth
polo to my roid
vinyl to my record
8 to my track
mix to my tape
american to my eagle
anthro to my pology
cell to my phone
apple to my cider
skinny to my jeans
credit to my card
TGI to my friday
tire to my swing
black to my berry
road to my trip
range to my rover
life to my saver
gangster to my lean
deco to my podge
fuel to my hummer
chain to my gang
crayons to my crayon box
reeses to my cup
roller coaster to my theme park
bird to my cage
key to my ignition
rain to my umbrella
cd to my player
flame to my candle
ghetto to my rap
tan to my summer
breeze to my kite
spice to my chai
ingredients to my meals
books to my library
flowers to my garden
music to my lyrics
fish to my bowl
wind to my sail
grease to my bacon
granola to my breakfast
olive to my branch
slack to my line
ring to my finger
marshmallow to my s'more
tv to my dinner
film to my camera
cheese to my wine
protractor to my geometry
grammar to my english
snow to my winter
swing to my set
champagne to my wedding
water to my plant
sun to my photoynthesis
bias to my transistor
oil to my painting
peanut to my butter
live cultures to my yogurt
moss to my tree
frost to my flakes
atoms to my molecule
pollen to my flowers
caramel to my apple
cotton to my candy
radius to my diameter
solution to my equation
result to my experiment
milk to my cereal
reception to my antenna
mona to my lisa
sky to my dive
ferris to my wheel
frame to my picture
kiss to my lips
google to my homepage
dictator to my cuba
king to my castle
peace to my quiet
playground to my park
make-believe to my imagination
popcorn to my microwave
tree to my christmas
firework to my 4th of july
costume to my halloween
coral to my reef
stuffing to my turkey
coffee to my morning
candy to my cane
vanilla to my bean
milk to my shake
shot to my latte
powerpoint to my presentation
beat to my heart

and i love you

1 comment:

  1. home to my work.

    diamond to my ring.

    love to my song.

    best to my friend.

    ReplyDelete