Friday, June 8, 2007

congradulations my friend

today nathan graduates from highschool.

sometimes it's weird to think that we are both college students now.

all i can remember is us when he used to chase me around the house and finally catch me and tickle me because i was laughing so hard i couldn't run anymore.

or when we used to play legos together. for 8 years it was just nathan and i. and since then, our relationship has stayed just as close.

i wouldn't want any other person to be my brother. he's pretty much one of the coolest guys i know.

so nathan, congradulations my
surfing.
drummer.
long boarding.
guitar playing.
flipflop wearing.
song writer.
summer loving.
blue truck driver.
lot boy. (err man)
skateboarding.
snowboarding.
sun soaker.
quick witted.
chill.
brother and best friend (and kook).
i wish you the best and hope and pray to see you succeed in the many talents that God has given you. i love you more than you know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment