Thursday, August 30, 2012

it's never too late


today i did something i've been wanting to do for a long time.

i signed up for a ballet class. 

back in the day, when i was a little person, i actually did ballet. but it didn't last too long because apparently when i was that little, i wasn't very graceful or flexible. so my parents did what many other parents would have done.
the signed me up for soccer.

soccer was awesome for me, but there has always been something about ballet.
now that i think about it, it's honestly something more along the lines that i need to prove to myself that now that i'm an adult, i am able to be graceful and ladylike and i can make my hands do that fancy position.
yeah, like that...
 and signing up for classes means i can cross one more thing off my bucket list.
  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment