Monday, March 15, 2010

blurry alive

DAI:
Photobucket

i woke up this morning and it was a blur. i hopped in my car, took my man to the airport and told him to have fun in hawaii for the 9 days he will be there. then i got in my car, and drove home wishing i could go somewhere...anywhere really. i went back to bed, tossed and turned, hoping that my head would fit into the pillow just perfect enough for me to doze back into oblivion. but alas, it was not my head that was the problem, it was my feet-frozen to the point that even getting up and blow drying them didn't help.

it is the first day of my spring break. i have such an opportunity, but today i really just want to go back to bed and wake up on the other side of it. this is so cliche i don't even want to write it, but without eric here, my life seems like a blur. i just want to have this week be full of memories with him, not without him. ok. done being cliche. done being sad he's not here. (well at least in writing.)

i will not live a blur, i will chose to stay alive.

"a motto of the british special air force is: 'those who risk, win.' a single green vine shoot is able to grow through cement. the pacific northwestern salmon beats itself bloody on it's quest to travel hundreds of miles upstream against the current, with a single purpose, sex of course, but also... life." -drew baylor (elizabethtown)

here's to this week. i will reach my hands up and out and grasp to the adventure that lies ahead. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment